PAYE legislation has changed allowing employers to payroll certain benefits and expenses, removing the requirement to report these on a P11D at the end of the tax year.

If you are interested, you will have to register via a new Online Payrolling Benefits in Kind Registration Service, advising HMRC of the benefits or expenses they intend to payroll or are already payrolling.

Find out more details  about payrolling and the new Registration service.