Croner Employment Law and Health & Safety Seminar
Categories: Press Release | Tags: None
As a valued Partner, the PDA and our Members have been invited to an exclusive complimentary employment law and health & safety seminar, being hosted by one of Croner's expert speakers, Jill Coote & Amanda Chadwick.
Their expert speakers will be sharing their insights into the employment law and health & safety trends that will affect your organisation in the near future. You will also get the chance to take part in a Q&A session with them.
Topics for Discussion
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): How to manage and store staff data
- Employment tribunals: How to protect your business against rising claims following the abolition of tribunal fees in July
- How to reduce sickness and absence
- Employment documentation: what you need and how often it should be updated
- Employee discipline and grievance situations: top tips for managing sensitive situations
To help reduce travel times they’re hosting three events, one in Newcastle, one in Bristol and one in Hinckley, so please book your place at the most convenient location.
November 19, 2018 | Share: