The Construction Skills Fund (CSF) have many workers that have had site experience and training – they’re ready to start work today with no recruitment fees attached.
Supported by DfE and CITB funding, CSF operates regional hubs across England and has already supplied over 3,000 workers into jobs that have lasted over three months.
“CSF has been invaluable to us as a business and has enabled us to recruit ready trained employees.”Pete Aikman, Director, Spires CS
CSF is a valuable recruitment partner if you:
- Need reliable, site-ready workers today
- Need to fill urgent skills gaps
- Want to build greater diversity into your workforce
- Struggle to find candidates that fill specific training needs
- Have unfilled apprenticeship places
- Would like to reduce your recruitment costs (CSF is entirely Government funded).
CSF can supply enthusiastic and experienced workers for immediate starts, with no fees required, for employers across England.
“CSF has developed an extremely successful solution to addressing the construction skills shortage with site-based work experience.”Cath Jordan, Sanctuary Housing Association
Support for placing CSF trainees is in place until the end of June 2021. Visit CITB’s website to locate your nearest CSF Hub and make contact with an employment support officer to get participants placed immediately into your workforce.