GORI, a new range of premium Scandinavian woodcare products offering long-lasting protection, is now available to professional painters and decorators across the UK and Ireland.
GORI has been developed by Scandinavian woodcare experts to ensure exterior wooden surfaces are protected for longer, with up to 15 years’ life. The range also comes in countless colours to help decorators make any customer’s vision a reality.
Trusted in Scandinavia for more than 100 years, the new range features six products, with key benefits including:
- Protection against mould, rot and fungi
- Prevention against greying caused by UV-rays
- Microporosity to allow the wood to ‘breathe’ without cracking
- Prevention against swelling
- Slow Release Protection technology
The GORI products now available are:
- GORI 99 Extreme Opaque Wood Finish – Penetrates deep into the wood for robust and durable protection against mould and fungus growth for up to 15 years.
- GORI 88 Compact Opaque Wood Finish – Opaque wood protection ideal for use on windows, doors and cladding, with Slow Release technology providing up to eight years’ life.
- GORI 88 Compact Translucent Wood Stain – Semi-transparent wood protection for windows, doors and cladding – again, with Slow Release technology and up to eight years’ life.
- GORI 44+ Quick Dry Translucent Wood Stain – Semi-transparent wood protection that enhances the natural structure of the wood and protects against UV-rays, fungi and mould
- GORI 11 Wood Preservative – Water-based wood coating that penetrates deep into the wood and offers extreme protection as a base coat for all wood finishes.
- GORI 05 Express Decking Oil – Prevents cracks, drying and decay, and protects against mould and fungi, while being suitable for use just one hour after application.
GORI is available now in Johnstone’s Decorating Centres and key stockists across the UK and Ireland.