The Education and Skills Funding Agency has announced that the 15th annual National Apprenticeship Week will take place from 7 to 13 February 2022.
To support National Apprenticeship Week 2022 individuals, employers, training providers and communities can get involved by encouraging everyone to consider how apprenticeships can help #BuildTheFuture.
A toolkit (also attached) is available to support the apprenticeship community with planning their activity for National Apprenticeship Week 2022 – Download the toolkit from apprenticeships.gov.uk
To get involved, or find out more about National Apprenticeship Week 2022, you can:
- email [email protected] with any questions or to receive our newsletter
- share you social media plans with [email protected]
- follow us on Twitter @Apprenticeships
- follow us on LinkedIn –
- follow us on Instagram @fireitupapps
- use the hashtags #NAW2022
- direct followers to visit www.apprenticeships.gov.uk to find out more
- Promote NAW 2022 to stakeholders/members/networks including the Supporter Guide and information on GOV.UK – National Apprenticeship Week 2022 (apprenticeships.gov.uk)
- Encourage your members to add any events/activities they are planning onto NAW Events map which will open shortly.
Click below for a presentation on hoe to use the NAWW22 social media assets.