The new Contractor King™ air-powered protective coatings sprayer delivers full King power and performance, but lighter and on a more compact footprint. It’s ideal for contractors looking to maximize productivity and portability.
The Silver Plus HP™ spray gun is pressure rated up to 500 bar and is designed to handle today’s protective coatings, including high-solid coatings.
Proven King quality
- Field-proven anti-icing air motor and Endurance™ pump
- Air-piloted for fast changeover and low pulsation
- Durable aluminium, steel and composite construction for years of service
- QuickChange™ Endurance pump for quick and easy on-the-job pump removal and maintenance
- Chromex Rod and stainless steel cylinder for maximum life and performance
- Fleet-friendly design uses same wear parts as other King sprayers
Easy to move and transport
- Nearly 38 kg lighter than comparable models for easy, one person-handling
- Integrated lifting points for easy positioning on any job site
- Flat proof tires resist job site debris for maximum convenience
The Contractor King protective coatings family of sprayers come in 45:1, 60:1 and 70:1 pressure ratios, and are available in a variety of packages. This includes the new “Big 45” ready-to-spray package configured with pressure-rated accessories such as 45 m of Xtreme Duty™ high-pressure fluid hose, Silver Plus spray gun, fittings and XHD spray tips.
For more information, visit www.graco.com/contractorking.