Greater paint mixing options, an enhanced timber range and luxury wallpaper are just some of the new benefits available at PDA Associate Partner Leyland’s revamped store experience.
Leading decorating and DIY specialist Leyland has taken the wraps off its new-look store on Kensington High Street.
The store has a fresh layout to make the shopping experience even better for customers, as well as a new Paint Service Desk with additional tills so painters and decorators in a hurry don’t need to queue behind those waiting to mix paint.
There is also:
- A new Johnstone’s paint mixing machine, allowing customers to choose from a wide range of colour options and finishes, from a brand favoured by many in the decorating industry.
- A more comprehensive timber range, including planed timber, sheet materials and decorative mouldings, as well as a new wall panelling range, including acoustic panels and wall slats, along with primed tongue and groove cladding.
- The chance to order luxury wallpaper from in-store sample books, including ranges from Farrow & Ball, Little Greene, Roberto Cavalli, Carrara and Valentin Yudashkin, amongst others.
- New stains by Osmo and an Osmo mixing machine, allowing customers the option to mix colours in both internal and external woodcare products. Even waxes can be colour mixed.
- A wider range of Zinsser products, including B-I-N Aqua, a water-based version of the brand’s bestselling primer which is kinder to the environment. The Zinsser AllCoat range is also being introduced, offering customers mould-resistant paint for exterior surfaces from wood to metal, to plastic.
The Kensington store, close to Kensington Olympia tube station, is open 6.30am to 7pm Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 6pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
Visit www.leylandsdm.co.uk for more information.