Citation has 25 years of nationwide experience supporting over 40,000 clients, helping them to grow their businesses whilst offering protecting from Health & Safety and Employment Law issues.
From solicitors and HR professionals to qualified Health & Safety advisors and ISO specialists, their team have extensive commercial experience, working in businesses just like yours, so are well versed in your challenges and how to tackle them.
Discounted services available to members
Whether it is help with recruitment and retention, Health & Safety policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, risk assessments (and everything else in-between), Citation will become your partner and personal advisor, supporting you whenever you need it.
They offer 24/7 support in the areas you need it most:
- Hiring the very best staff – and retaining them
- Contracts of employment
- Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Risk and COSHH assessments
- PQQ’s and tender documents
What is included?
- Dedicated local consultant.
- 24-hour expert advice line
- Full legal documentation – including a detailed Health & Safety policy, staff handbooks and contracts of employment.
- Access to an online staff management tool
Free guides and resources
Citation produce many free factsheets and downloads, in response to hot topics and questions they hear through their advice line; here are four of their most popular guides with business owners:
- Essential HR & Employment Law basics guide – recruitment, contracts, disciplinaries and more
- Managing sickness and absence in the workplace
- An introduction to tendering and how to win more business.
- Free Health & Safety checklist – see what questions our experts ask when inspecting businesses like yours.
- The Good Work Plan – Employment rights at a glance
Click here to browse Citation’s wider suite of guides and resources their experts have put together.
Find out more by contacting Citation today!
- Get in touch by leaving your details here, or calling 0345 844 1111
- Visit Citation’s website and learn more about their available support
Quote ‘Painting & Decorating Association’ when enquiring to access your member benefit and preferential rates.