Legal Helpline – 0345 313 4141
By paying for PDA membership, you get free access to group commercial legal expenses insurance protection that the PDA arranges on behalf of all its Members.
The cover provided includes:
- Contract disputes (providing the amount in dispute is more than £1,000, excess £250 any one claim)
- Employment disputes and compensation awards (providing you seek and follow advice from the Abbey Legal Line before taking employment-related action involving an employee)
- Tax protection (for inland revenue investigations and VAT disputes, £1,000 excess in respect of aspect enquiries only)
- Up to £50,000 cover (per event and per member per annum other than cover for criminal interview under caution and jury service allowance where the limit is £1,000)
Thanks to this arrangement, Members can also benefit from:
- Free legal and tax telephone advice services (advice on general UK law)
- Access to a no-win, no-fee debt recovery service (providing you refer an undisputed debt to the Debt Collection Service within 30 days of the debt becoming due)
Please contact the PDA Head Office if you wish to benefit from the free Legal cover – 02476 353776.