1) To log in to the new PDA website, you need to go to the “Member Login” link on the top right of the website.
2) To log in, use your PDA email address and password. If you don’t know the email address you signed up with, contact us and we’ll help you. If you haven’t used the new website before, you’ll need to reset your password. You can do this by clicking on the “Lost your password” link at the bottom of the form.
3) Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your “My Account” page. Here, you can:
- view any orders you’ve placed on our Member’s Shop (via the “Orders” tab on the left)
- Update your username and password (via the “Account details” tab on the left)
- Log out (via the “Log out” tab on the left)
To access your member profile – including your organisation details, gallery photos and so on, you’ll need to go to the “Member’s Hub”. There’s a button at the top right of the website that will take you to the hub if you are logged in.
Here you’ll find our Member’s Resoures and information about our Associate Partners. You can access the PDA Store from here too.
Updating your profile
The most important part of the Member’s Hub is your ability to manage your Member’s profile. This is the information that will show up when people come to our website to search for a tradesperson. Click on this link to be taken to your profile.
Once you’re on the profile, you’ll see some edit links. Before we get to those, you’ll notice that there’s a circle above your name, with the option to upload a picture. This is your profile picture and will be used as your logo when you appear in search results. Please add your first image here.
To the right of the profile picture, there is a “header” section that you can edit with a brief introduction to who you are. Click the “edit profile header” link to do this. On the edit screen, you can also change your name, and add in links to your website and social media.
Next, you’ll want to add some gallery images showcasing your work. Click on “edit gallery images” below the header area to get started. In the “Upload Form” section, add in the details of the photo you wish to upload, add the image, and submit it. You can add as many photos as you like, but we recommend no more than 10.
Below the image gallery are your business details. These are imported from our database but may be incomplete. If so, you’re welcome to fill in the gaps. You can edit the following:
- “Edit business details” lets you update your company information and address
- “Add work types” lets you choose the categories you would like to appear under in the search results
- “Add qualifications” lets you upload information confirming which qualifications you have
- “Add locations” lets you add additional locations to your profile, if you operate in more than one area
- “Add insurance documents” lets you upload your insurance doucments, to give potential customers peace of mind.
That’s it! Once you’re done updating all of your details, make sure you save the changes. You should see the changes appear in the search results instantly. If not, please get in toiuch.