When working indoors or outdoors the effects of the weather in these environments during hot summer months can potentially have a very serious impact on an employee’s welfare if the risks have never been previously considered or managed properly.
Common risk associated with working in hot conditions include; fainting, dehydration, nausea/sickness, heat stroke and sunburn where there’s prolonged exposure to the sun.
Join our FREE webinar on Wednesday 20 July at 14:00 as our team of Health & Safety experts take you through:
- When is it considered too hot to work?
- Health risks from working in the sun/hot conditions
- Common industries at risk
- Relevant Risk Assessments
- Identifying and reminding your team of the hazards
- Common controls to mitigate the risks
- plus much more
Event details: Wednesday 20 July, 14:00 – 14:45
For: Business owners, managers and Directors in all sectors
We’re sure you’ll get a lot out of joining. We look forward to seeing you there!